1367 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60642, USA
Resolved
2.0

Update by user May 16, 2018

After several more conversations they finally ended my contract as they could clearly see that they were not made correctly. They wanted to try and remake for me however i told them i was not interested and to just end my contract. They finally did and they refunded me my money.

Original review posted by user Apr 16, 2018

I ordered the Platinum Upper and lowers and when i received they did not fit. They hurt my teeth and you could not eat with these in your mouth.

I contacted Instasmile several different times and entered several tickets and they kept being cleared by an employee Hannah however i never received a call back or email on what to do. I asked that they end my contract and give me an address to send the product back and for them to contact Affirm as they did not keep their end of the contract and they ignored me still to this day. I left a Facebook comment on their page and they keep erasing it. They screwed up my order and all i want for them to do is end my contract and get this removed from my credit........

They made the mistake they need to fix it. My next step is contacting the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: product does not fit right and is not as described.

Preferred solution: just end my contract and clear it with Affirm.

Instasmile Cons: Made a mistake and they wont fix.

Comments