I contacted you guy numerous of time about the product that was made for me..which gave me an overbite. I DO NOT have a natural overbite.

I sent you guys pics of my natural teeth to prove I don’t have an overbite and a video via email explaining the the problem to you guys. After providing you guys with the pics and video I was told the veeners were made just fine. Really? I wanted a remake and couldn’t even get that.

Now I have to walk around with big buck horse teeth, because the veeners are way to THICK. I Will not order from you guys again nor recommend you guys to NO ONE!!!!

How can someone tell another person that the product is made just fine when clearly the “CUSTOMER” is calling to complain about a problem. You guys are a JOKE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

No the real problem is you didn’t go to a dentist when you were a child!!! You can’t expect that a item that is meant only for taking pictures to perform miracles and fix the mistakes you made growing up.

Your teeth and their care always fall on you. Stop trying to get them to pay for your 20-30k to fix your teeth.

JumpyXRayTetra110

Sure enough I don’t see an overbite!