5.0

Ordered my upper set of clip on veeners, with excitement and on arrival was so pleased with them , im ordering my lower set to match , and also my partner would like a set too! Very friendly staff , and helpful positive service.

A realistic price for a great product , thankyou instamile . I have worn mouthguards for over 20 years. Due to the cost of the guard on the NHS, I decided to shop on the internet. I was really surprised that a dental lab was on the internet.

I expected only to see the make your own like sports people do so when I came across denLab I investigated more. I was excited to see that the same technique was applied as if I was in the dental chair. So I gave it a try. Everything ran perfect.

I recommend using the video and have someone run the timings. I just received the finished product and it is fantastic. The quality and fit it just as great or even better than the dental office.

I highly recommend using them. Regards

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

• Clip On Veneers