1.1K views
1.4
Additional Fees

This company is the worst!!!I placed my order back in April, 2017.

After having to retake the impressions several times, my order was finally approved 2 months later. They never sent me a confirmation to let me know if they even shipped this item. Finally I contacted them and was told the item was delivered to the apartment complex at my former resident. Since I moved, the apartment staff told me they sent the package back to the sender.

(Even though my address was updated with the post office). This merchant said they didnt receive it. Because there was no insurance nor signature confirmation required, Paypal denied my claim. This company told me to file a claim with the Post office and they would remake my order.

Although the insurance claim only covers up to $50, not the $479 I paid for. I asked them why only $50 and they said because thats how much it would cost for them to remake this item. Then they turn around and told me they could only offer 20% discount to remake the new item. I remembered when I sent the impression back to them the first time, they asked me to buy insurance with the post office.

YET THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO BUY INSURANCE. I wrote letters to this companys customer service hoping they would do something about it but their response to me was very short, unwilling to help. Their rep also told me on the phone it is not our problem and hung up on me.

What a shady way to do business!!!Not only am I out almost $500, Ive wasted so much time and headache dealing with all the parties involved.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments