1.5K views

I thought after reading the bad reviews i should take the time to write this. Yes there is a 75.00 deductible for the impression kit if it does not work but it is made clear when you search refund request.

They are a company they are sending product and it costs them money the should recoup the loss if its through no fault of theirs you would expect the same if it was your company. I was not able to get my impressions to work this is not the fault of the company. I simply said i would rather get my refund instead of more impression kits. I was not hassled or pressured i was told 7 days i would have my refund and in 7 business days guess what i got my refund the remaining 524.00 i wanted the uppers and lowers with insurance.

Since i could not get the impressions correct, i cannot speak for the finished product only on the service i received. I just wanted to speak on behalf of the refund policy only. Some people are complaining they are having problems with the refund.

I am pretty sure it says once they make the product since they cannot re use them there is no refund so you have to read everything and make the decision on your own but don't fault a company that provides the information up front. Thank you instasmile for an easy refund process i am sorry it did not work out for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Customer Care.

Reason of review: Ease of refund.

Comments

We’ve had two sets of impressions made and both don’t fit and your telling me they’re not going to give a refund? I thought this would fall into a Consumer issue, not good for purpose. £749 of plastic that can’t be used?

@Anonymous

I had the experience here except never received product! I’m filing class action law suit, and also pursuing criminal charges, if interested contact me here at Instasmilevictim@gmail.com If you check their bbb so many have also gone through same thing! Protect others post your experience on FB where the heavily market My e mail instasmilevictim@gmail.com

My husband went and is in the hospital gravely ill. I received the impression kit but Ive never done it.

I emailed them telling I may have to cancel in the 14 day grace and told them Id give my husband till the weekend to see if we going to need this money for medicine or something. They havent emailed me back or phoned. How can they keep your money for No Product.

This is a scam and a terrible company taking peoples hard earned money. Do Not Shop with Instasmile they will scam you

I made the purchase in September 2018 but I haven’t sent in an impression yet. I haven’t even used it at all and now I am asking for a refund (in January 2019) and they are telling me no and that I have to use the kit and follow through with the purchase.

@Shae

I am very happy to hear that you received your refund. Praise the Lord!

I am encouraging by your testimony. I couldn't do good impressions for 4 times, so I cancelled mine and asked for refund. I am praying that they will give me refund soon.

I read many comments that they hadn't receive refund for a long time, that really worried me, but since I read your testimony, there is some hope that I will receive my refund. Thank you and God bless you!

@KCW

Did you get a refund. They told me I cannot receive one because it’s past 14 days and it took longer than 14 to find out if my impressions passed. After 4 times I just want my money back

@Anonymous