I ordered my UPPER PLATINUM KIT IN FEBRUARY! It was $699. I ordered early because I read all of the reviews about the multiple times you have to send your impressions in... and I just needed them by my birthday in May. I sent in my impressions, top only (they send you both, wanting to upsell when you send them back, but I know I only want the tops so I kept the extra putty because I KNEW they would be wanting another impression!) Anyways, I sent in my impressions and three weeks later, SURPRISE, it fails! So they want me to buy another kit ($35) and I tell them no worries I kept the extra putty, so they sent a return sticker. I get it a week later and send another PERFECT impression, and TWO WEEKS LATER, it’s failed again. This time they insisted they send more putty and, again I send in yet another impression... failed. Now it is mid-April and they called me about the third impression and they say they are sending me a “rescue kit” of a syringe filled with putty... EXCEPT they are out of stock... so I will he waiting until probably END OF MAY at the very best, and completely miss my goal of having them by my birthday trip.

And that’s not the worst of it. They have a 14 Day Refund policy, yet they admit that it takes MINIMUM 21 days to make your veneers. SO even if your impression kit magically appeared the moment you ordered, and paid the FULL AMOUNT, you still wouldn’t even have your product to decide if you wanted a refund before their refund window closed.

This company is a SCAM and I advise everyone to PAY ATTENTION TO THE REVIEWS! Horrible business antics, horrible customer service (not even in America,) sloppy tracking of communication. Everything.

BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT ORDER!

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Platinum Veneer.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments