5.0

I'm really pleased with the results, i'll have a Hollywood smile for my wedding photo's! It is the best money I have ever spent, they fit perfectly, I can eat , drink ad talk normally but more importantly I can smile again.

I was really pleased with the service they provided and especially happy with the fact that the products were better than iI had received previously from my dentist whist being half the price. The self impression kit was really easy to use and once I had posted my finished teeth impression, it took just one week for me to receive my final product (teeth grinding mouth guard). Really impressed with my finished product & the speed of the service. Do seriously consider buying from this company.

Good pricing. I will surely recommend Smiles4Less to anyone who wants treatment to their teeth.

Have used them several times now and it appears to remove the staining. Will keep on with the treatment as it does make a difference to my smile Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Platinum Veneer.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

• Clip On Veneers