153 views

PLEASE DO NOT DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I am so disappointed becasue my first set of instasmile veneers were great.

Unfortunately I had an accident and they were damaged so I had to reorder anothe pair. Since I was a "valued customer" I was on the emailing list and was promised a discount 20% discount. I went to checkout believing that the discount field would be available after my card entry. After receieving my card info they did not provide a discount code.

The veneers with shipping were 700.00! I tried to call customer service. There was a "longer than usual wait time." I waited on call for about 30 minutes. I could no longer wait so I left an email.

The customer service person ensured me I would get the discount. I went on with this cycle for the next 3 days. I was never given my discount. I decided that I no longer wanted the veneers and wanted my money back.

They insured me it was too late. I received the shipment and returned it and had to pay to have it reshipped back to them to a lab in ENGLAND. THEY NEVER REFUNDED MY MONEY. THEY ARE NOT UNDER BBB LAWS AS THEY ARE BASED IN THE UK.

They can practice fraud and scam and no laws will protect your dollars because they are in the UK.

Do your homework you are better off going with a USA based company. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT AND DISHONEST.

User's recommendation: SHOP ELSEWHERE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Instasmile Cons: Dishonest business, Never refunded, Did not apply discount as they promised.

Comments