123 views
Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.6
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user May 17

Company fixed issue and I have been provided with settlement agreement

Original review posted by user Apr 17

I began this nightmare in March 2020 (recently yes!) I ordered the kit and the videocall. The kit came on the 4th of March.

Videocall wasnt untill 23rd of March. Me being impatient i did it myself ( my bad my mistake i own that) They rejected the imprint) i had to order a new kit. So I did. $40.

On 23 march I did my videocall with the girl and again send in the photos for review, they kept asking for like a million pictures. Till the point that i was fed up and sent them in. Ofcourse rejected AGAIN. I sent in 10 emails with pictures of my teeth and explaining why my back teeth cant make an imprint.

10 emails!!! 0 response. Then i chatted with a customer service person named Jayne. She told me order a new kit and reserve a new videocall

Videocall couldnt be planned untill 23 of May!!

Here comes the kicker..instead of paying $40 like last time..the price of the kit is nOW $70

WTF!!Angry hiding behind ANY EXCUSE not to send me a free kit after being rejected after doing the videocall now they want me to pay $70 SCAMMERS!!!!

im paying in installment.already paid 2x $70 plus the $30 for extra kit..now they want $70 for a kit... im down $170 (soon 210) AND I AINT GOT ***

User's recommendation: Do not order!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instasmile Pros: Quick to take your money, No proof there just conn.

Instasmile Cons: Marketing is misleading.

Comments