So on September 23rd 2017 I placed an order for the Platinum Clip On Vaneers Package. The next day I realized that I actually have dental insurance now through my work (I just got promoted) so I decided to cancel my order.

I called first thing Monday morning September 25th and told them I wanted to cancel my order. First the phone rep told me that since it was shipped I would have to wait or it to get here and then ship it back, they would deduct $20 and then I would get my money back. Little did she know that I had the tracking pulled up on my computer and knew the package hadn't even been shipped at all, it was still being processed for preshipment. I brought this to her attention and she says, oh I'm sorry, you're absolutely right, let me cancel this for you and stop the shipping process.

Great, I thought... After that she tells me the refund will take 10 days to show up back on my card. I was a little annoyed by that because she said since it was ecommerce thats the standard...except I order stuff online all the time and have my refund back within a couple days. Anyway, this was September 25th .It is now October 19th and I still haven't received my refund.

I have emailed them repeatedly and they just keep apologizing for the delay and saying it is rushed to priority that day and I should see it in a few days.

This was 5 days ago. Needless to say it is at the point now where I a contemplating whether to get my attorney involved or not because its not a small amount of money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments