74 views
Verified Reviewer

Ordering this is like ordering a dress online: you just press a couple of buttons, add some general info, and off you go. Once you ordered, if you miss your welcome call, good luck getting another one.

And nobody checks anything with you: just do your impressions and send them across. They will look at them and send you an email if they think they can do anything with it. Don't expect this product to be made according to your needs, or at least have them check if it meets your needs... Bla-bla They just 3d print whatever they can and send it across to you after 3 weeks ( you have 2 weeks from when you ordered to cancel if you change your mind.

Why would you change your mind without seeing the product, I don't know...).

24h after receiving my product I have sent sent the company an email stating that the product is not suitable for me at all because of the following:

Contrary to the general opinion I do not find them looking natural at all, and I actually feel less confident wearing them than with my own teeth. They're rather bulky and just look almost like them plastic Halloween vampire teeth.

Secondly, I was not aware of the fact that this product does not cover all your teeth, to the back (nowhere on their website is this specified) therefore the reason I have bought them for ( to cover the 2 missing tooths I have on each side, and a couple of old mercury fillings) has been partially voided ( one of the missing teeth has been cover, but the second one hasn't, which unfortunately makes me look worse)

Also, their online assessment led me to believe both of my missing teeth will be covered (which now they are saying it's not possible?!?!?)

The extra material left on the inside of the bottom set, its bothering the tip of my tongue, almost cutting into it, and the top set is a bit loose. (I removed this. Big mistake, apparently)

I never wore this product and I never will, but the company refuses to remake it the way I need it, or refund it.

First they said its made to order (well, Its definitely not what I've ordered, is it?), then they said I should have contacted them within 14 days ( contacted them within 24h of receiving the product), then they said warranty is void because I've filed the product to make it wearable ( product is unreturnable anyway due to hygiene reasons, and I have told them about the problem before making any modifications to it).

This has been going on for 2 months and we still haven't reached a satisfactory resolution.

This is a £300 product!!!! (with some sort of discount for paying with their preferred method of pay, otherwise it would have been £500

Don't get scammed by this company!!!

User's recommendation: Invest in proper veneers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Instasmile Pros: Good if you are a instagramer and need this for pictures.

Instasmile Cons: Would not help satisfy my needs, Can not wear this in real life.

Comments