2.5

On September 25, 2017, I contacted Instasmile to confirm that my Instasmile would be shipped on October 4, 2017, and I would receive an email with the tracking information. I received an email confirmation that stated that my product would be delivered as scheduled and I would also receive an email with the tracking information.

Well, that didn't occur. So, I called today, October 5, 2017, to find out what is going on. The first representative from the UK stated that my product was shipped today, on October 5, 2017, and she will contact the Chicago location regarding the tracking information. Well, that wasn't true.

I then spoke with a representative at the Chicago location who couldn't provide any information regarding my product. Now mind you, my customer service experience hasn't been all pleasant. On one occasion, I was sent a dental impression kit that was addressed to be sent back to the UK, which costs me $92.00. I called the Chicago location regarding this concern, and the representative got smart!

I called again and was told that my Instasmile would be shipped two days earlier due the error, well that did not happen at all.

I am so fed up with companies having no problems accepting our money, but continue to fail in the in the delivering customer service. Now, is there anyone at Instasmile who can provide assistance that is true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I have received the veneer for the top, but the fit isn't right. I sent Instasmile a picture, and today, October 24, 2017, I sent Instasmile a video.

In addition, I had to redo the lower veneer due to an engineering problem. This experience with Instasmile hasn't been exemplary.

However, I can't wait until this process is OVER!!! I hope that I will receive my correct Instasmile before January 1, 2018.

Wish me Luck!