131 views

i have spent almost 3500 dollars on this company The first time was back in 2018 I order my kit it came on time I di my impressions and they rejected them and sent me another kit and then they rejected them finally after spending so much money on multiple kits I emailed the company and complained, one of my kits I sent three diffrent impressions for both the top and bottom, and they stilled rejected for some stupid reason, finally after that process took months they apporved my veneers and started to make them. Once I got my veneers back they did not even fit, so I had to send them back and on top of that send the company ultiplke pictures and videos, (MID YOU THESE ARE THE IMPRESSIONS THAT THEY SAID PASSED) I sent me my newly resized veneers but they still did not fit again I sent them back to be resized and then I never received them back.

The veneers look so unrelistic and fake like costume teeth, fake rabbit teeth they were huge! Fastforward to 2019 I order another kit and didnot do anything, but decided to reorder in 2020 I made multiple impression again for both kits, because the more impression I had the higher the chances of it getting approved, they have these stupid video conference call on the zoom app I had two schduled one for each kit, I did the first kit from 2019 via video conferance call and I can tell you they are the most awkard call ever and totally unessecary and I the video call I had for the 2020 kit never connected. I sent both in all 12 impression were rejected for the same thing all 12. They did not send me a new kit because they said I never did the video call, I explain to them I did for one kit and the 2nd video call did not connect and they did not have either on their records.

I SPENT 8 HOURS CHATTING VIA CHAT BECASUE THEIR PHONES WERE DOWN TALKING TO SOME INCONSIDERATE EMPLOYEE NAME JAYNE WHO DID NOT CARE AND DID NOT EVEN READ MY MESSAGE BUT INSTEAD SENT BACK THREE WORD SENTENCES, I SPENT MORE MONEY EVN AFTER TELLING HER MY FINACIAL STRUGGLES, SHE COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO MY VENNERS I NEVER RECIEVED IN 2018 AND WAS EXTREMLY RUDE. BUYER BEAWARE THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THE VIDOE CALL ON YOU BECAUSE ITS MORE MONEY FOR THEM. IN ORDER TO SCHDULED AN VIDEO CALL ITS MONTHS.TO EVEN GET ON THE SCHDULE. Ive been trying to communicate with you guys in regard to scheduling a video call so I can send my impressions back.

Instead of you guys emailing back in regard to confirming a date and time you have someone call me without me knowing, and most importantly without any method of me calling back. Im already frustrated with the way Ive been treated and also extremely frustrated that Ive had My impression kit for almost two weeks and nothing has happened I can just do my own impressions because either way theyre going to get rejected. This being said can you email me in regard to confirming a time for a video chat to have someone tell me what I already know how to do. I need an earlier appointment for my instasmile impressions.

I would like to do the call Thursday 04/24/2020 at 12:00pm. I really do not understand why I have to have a video conference to do these impressions but this process is really frustrating especially because I have done the impressions on my own I the pass without the video and they passed and I also did one with the video that did not pass. This process is extremely unorganized, and I am really not comfortable with having a stranger look at me while I do the impressions let alone having to spend all this extra money. I will not accept any other appointment but that date.

I received my kit earlier this month and still have not done anything with it. This is a waste of my time on top of that, I spent extra money on express shipping and processing that clearly was a huge waste because you guys refuse to pass Im impressions unless I do this stupid *** video. I have tried reaching out to you guys multiple times about rescheduling and instead of reaching out to me with a date and time you call me randomly at any time and leave a number that I cannot call back. I reach out to you with exact dates and time frames and no one ever gets back to me if it will work or not.

This process is *** ridiculous I have had my kit for almost a month now. I will not except anything other than the date and time I stated above, or I will be reporting to my bank and getting my funds back. Your company is Dishonest and exhibit false advertisement. I did not get what was advertised and to top it off the veneers look like you have rabbit teeth.

I spent 1000 dollars for a product that i will throw into the trash. Customer service is about the worst. I am very disappointed. I do not recommend.

What's the point of referencing company policy when they obviously don' t honor that policy? They can SAY whatever they want but unless someone has the money to take them to court there's no way to make them do what they guarantee.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instasmile Pros: Quick to take your money.

Instasmile Cons: Them all together, Willfully mislead, Theives, Are thieves.

Comments