106 views
Verified Reviewer

Went through the 2" week process of making impressions at home. First they were rejected, both sets.

Then on the second try the top was accepted by photographs, but the bottom were rejected. They needed better photos they said. Please take photos of your mouth too, they said. Then they were accepted and I was told to send them in.A second week went by and I heard nothing.

I followed by email and text, since there is NO customer service and later that day I was told they were rejected! They want me to start over again for the third time. I said no, and asked for a refund. They claimed that now the 14 day period had passed and no refund would be coming.

I am currently fighting it and May have to take them to court.

If you read this DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS EUROPEAN COMPANY! They are frauds

User's recommendation: you read this DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS EUROPEAN COMPANY! They are frauds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Instasmile Veneer.

Instasmile Cons: Dishonest business, Never refunded.

Comments